- The forming, development and monitoring of the pharmaceutical market in USA in September 2011
- Sex disease rife among teenagers
- FDA approved Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
- Scottish microbes may take on superbugs
- Sex infections rise again
- Common painkillers could be linked to male reproductive disorder
- Fruit and vegetables do not reduce overall cancer risk, review concludes
- Sildenafil citrate and pulmonary arterial hypertension